I CAN , I MUST AND I WILL!!

marți, 19 martie 2013

the poem of an image




You feel it so quiet
wandering an old street
on a perfect day
going far away

In the morning light
there's this biker trap
your soul nearly broken
you think love is seldom

At life's intersection
submission is liberation
she gives you the talk
about last hope

she's as cold as ice
like a still life
she's queen of the darkness
escaped from winter silence

You hate her midlife crisis
and her body silence
all she brings together
is memories of anger

Are you the last ship?
Are you the king of the street?
Am I the only visitor?
bringing a bit of anger?

But I know I'm strong
in this brave new world
in this room with a view
heaven is waiting for you

I'm not a sweet lollipop
which slips fast deep throat
my life is not smoke
in your underworld

In this heat of night
there's no time to wait
for another kill
and your hard steel

Let's send our emptiness
far by Orient Express
ne piu la dolce vita
yet, we are not Pieta

Let's hide shadows of the past
and find time to rest
let's climb stairs to heaven
love is not always seldom

Please do read my lips
come back to the basics
free your mind my darling
your gift is now coming

On this bright sunny day
I'm not going away
I'm good, I'm not bad
God gave you my hand.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu