I CAN , I MUST AND I WILL!!

luni, 12 martie 2012

nightmare


The moment I lay my head on the pillow
I start dreaming sorrow and hollow I dream
It’s always the knock on the door like a deathblow
That hurts me so badly and then makes me scream


 The past lets me smile , the present brings tears
My soul bleeds like rivers and my eyes never dry
I wish all the silence would soon disappear
My lone, broken heart  never to sigh


I laugh and I cry , I yell and then stop
My heart beats so fast and if you listen, you hear
The battle inside and unexpected flop
My fragmented soul is nowhere near


I want no more past and I fear my present
I dread  about  future and I’m scared to death
I hopelessly hope for a pitiful remnant
Of the days when you gave me  the breath

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu