I CAN , I MUST AND I WILL!!

miercuri, 1 februarie 2012

Poezie fara poezie


I finally hate you and it’s growing fast
I’ve  got the courage to leave things in the past
It’s not because I no longer love you
It’s because of the hell I’ve  just been through


Indeed I deserve to see light on my skin
To  open my eyes and never see him
But crawling and begging God to forgive
His lust , phony life never to live

I wish I were dead and then born again
To send all my pain as gift to the strong man
An ocean of tears for him to drown
 Amnesia to never find way to his town

If I feel sick for  a second and even more
I want him to cry and  heaven implore
To ask for his past and  his old self
And love once again what used to be wealth

I don’t believe in God but I  do know
That my pain in your soul soon after will  grow
When her kiss on your lips hurts deep enough
 It makes me  so happy and extremely tough

And when you’re happiest and love her deep
Remember honey your soul is cheap
And she’ll see your empty and filthy mind
God is still there and he’s not blind

Double your life and double your money
My soul is dead but yours will be bloody
Though I died loving and wishing us well
You’ll be the one  being told “farewell”

I gave you my  life and I gave you my reason
I trusted your words and I bore your children
I suffered from loss    and was left barren
 You turned your head  and found a new woman

Freedom you want and joy you pursue
But you’ll never be able your soul to rescue
Be honest and fair and prove you’re a man
Return me my life   I know that  you CAN.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu